- British reject May’s Brexit plan, some turn to Boris and far right – poll 22 Jul, 2018 - Prime Minister Theresa May’s plans to leave the European Union are overwhelmingly opposed by the British public and more than a third of voters would support a new right-wing political party committed... Read More
- Brits reject May’s Brexit plan, some turn to Boris and far right – poll 22 Jul, 2018 - Prime Minister Theresa May’s plans to leave the European Union are overwhelmingly opposed by the British public and more than a third of voters would support a new right-wing political party committed... Read More
- Prince George celebrates his fifth birthday 21 Jul, 2018 - A picture of a smiling Prince George was released by Britain’s royal family on Saturday as Queen Elizabeth’s great grandson, who is third in line to the throne, prepares to celebrate his... Read More
- Turkish businessman to face UK extradition hearing – UK ministry 21 Jul, 2018 - Exiled Turkish businessman Akin Ipek will face an extradition hearing in Britain in September, the British interior ministry said on Saturday, following his arrest in relation to a Turkish request to extradite... Read More
- Brexit-backer Arron Banks denies fresh allegation of Russia links 20 Jul, 2018 - British businessman Arron Banks has denied an allegation made by a former business partner that he approached Russians about investing in his diamond mines, and that the money raised went instead to... Read More
- Briton discharged from hospital after Novichok poisoning 20 Jul, 2018 - Charlie Rowley, one of two Britons poisoned with the nerve agent Novichok last month, was released from hospital on Friday, Public Health England said.
- Man arrested with knives near UK parliament jailed for life 20 Jul, 2018 - A British man who had made bombs for the Taliban in Afghanistan and was plotting an attack near London’s parliament was jailed for life with a minimum term of 40 years at... Read More
- Under pressure at home, May demands new deal from EU on Irish border 20 Jul, 2018 - Prime Minister Theresa May on Friday called on the European Union to strike a new deal to prevent a hard border in Northern Ireland and demanded Brussels quickly respond to her plan... Read More
- Quitting EU could hit UK households by up to 960 pounds a year – report 20 Jul, 2018 - Quitting the EU could leave British households up to 960 pounds ($1,260) worse off each year, according to a report.
- UK union to ballot 2,500 offshore oil workers for strike 20 Jul, 2018 - Offshore oil services workers will be balloted for potential strike action after they rejected a pay increase offer by the Offshore Contractors Association (OCA), Britain’s union Unite said on Friday.
- UK’s Brexit plans useful, but questions remain – Barnier 20 Jul, 2018 - Britain’s proposals on its future relationship with the European Union contain constructive elements, but many questions remain, EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier said on Friday.
- British white paper constructive, questions remain – Barnier 20 Jul, 2018 - Several elements in a British government white paper on the future relationship with the European Union will open up constructive discussions but many questions remained, EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier said... Read More
- Lloyds Bank says experiencing difficulties with Faster Payments 20 Jul, 2018 - Lloyds Bank is experiencing difficulties with its Faster Payments service, the lender said on Friday.
- Oasis return? Liam Gallagher urges end to estrangement from brother 20 Jul, 2018 - Singer Liam Gallagher wants to reconcile with his brother and former Oasis bandmate, Noel, almost 10 years after the famous British rock group split.
- PM calls on EU to evolve its position on Brexit 20 Jul, 2018 - Prime Minister Theresa May called on the European Union to evolve its position in response to her new plan which has outlined a blueprint for the UK’s post-Brexit relationship with the bloc.
Want to recieve regular updates from us, sign up to our newsletter to be in the know.